Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ok blog, seriously now.

I've been neglecting this fledgling attempt at a blog. But no more. Today I promise that I will update this blog on a regular (ie every other day basis). See I'm not afraid of commitment. Life does occasionally interfere, like today, when I stayed home with my darling 16 month old son. This is what we were able to accomplish.



1. Walked from A(Darling 4 y/o daughter)'s classroom to my car.

2. Taken the foulest smelling poop ever.

3. Tasted his own poo (I think it had oranges in (?))

4. Attempted to murder the penguin inflatable.

5. Tried for 20 minutes to slide off the bed and then cried when he (quite safely) succeeded.

6. Attempted to gouge out my left eye. Luckily I have quick reflexes and dodged. However I will now forever bear a scar next to my left eye which I shall henceforth call "the night J(darling husband) got crazy and hit me with a broken bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade" scar.

7. Typed the collected works of Shakespeare. Turns out MS Office 7 has a feature where if you press Ctrl, Shift, Caps Lock, &, F*, and Backspace all at once this will happen. (It's encrypted though).

8. Took a nap- oh wait, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment